No matter how good a smartphone is, if it experiences problems with cellular communications, its capabilities are severely limited. But which modern phone has the best signal reception? The creators of the popular Master Lu test application answered this question. They made a rating and found out that the unconditional leader in this area is Xiaomi.
The list was compiled following the first half of 2019. He led the Top Ten smartphones Xiaomi Mi9, which showed an impressive result of -69 dBm. ZTE Axon 10 Pro and Lenovo Z6 Pro with the same -71 dBm followed him with a small margin.
- List of Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones, which will be updated to the firmware MIUI 11
- Xiaomi Mi A3 unexpectedly went on sale at a low price
- What innovations are waiting for Xiaomi users with the release of Android Q [VIDEO]
Little did not reach the top three Samsung Galaxy Note9 and OPPO Reno 10x Zoom. Located on the fourth and fifth places, respectively, telephones receive a signal with a strength of -73.5 and -75.5 dBm. The sixth through eighth lines are occupied by the Huawei 9e, Samsung Galaxy S10 and Black Shark with -76.4, -77.5 and -78 dBm results. Close the top 10 devices Redmi Note 7 and OnePlus 6. Their indicators are -78.5 and -79.4 dBm, respectively.
Xiaomi Exclusive Smartphones Offers
- Xiaomi Mi 9T 4G Phablet Global Version – Discount: 33% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi9 Mi 9 Global Version – Discount: 19% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi9 Mi 9 SE Global Version – Discount: 13% OFF
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Global Version – Discount: 20% OFF
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Global Version – Discount: 21% OFF
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 4G Phablet – Discount: 17% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi A2 4G Phablet Global Version
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Global Version 4G Phablet – Discount: 39% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi A1 4G Phablet Global Edition – Discount: 10% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Global Version – Discount: 26% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi Play 4G Phablet Global Version – Discount: 35% OFF
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 4G Phablet – Discount: 47% OFF
- Xiaomi MI MIX 2S 4G Phablet 6GB RAM Global Version – Discount: 10% OFF