Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (2017) Revealed Concept Design With Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Specs, News and Updates
Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 lit up in details. The network has details about the upcoming smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, which has not yet been officially submitted. It should replace last year’s Redmi Note 4.
Xiaomi Redmi Note-5 is equipped with 5.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 13-megapixel front and 16-megapixel main camera based on the sensor Sony IMX 234. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 hardware basis will be either Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, or 660.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note-5 battery will become a little less capacious – 3790 mAh instead of 4100 mAh. Such a sacrifice was brought for the sake of subtlety – the thickness of the smartphone is 7.5 mm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note-5 supports quick charging QuickCharge 3.0, there are a USB Type-C port and a fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Release Date and Price
The following configurations are provided for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5:
Upcoming smartphone Redmi Note 5 expected release date is September 2017.
- Redmi Note 5: 3 GB of operational and 32 GB of internal flash memory – $ 175 / € 155
- Redmi Note 5: 4 GB of operating and 32 GB of internal flash memory – $ 205 / € 180
- Redmi Note 5: 4 GB of operative and 64 GB of internal flash memory – $ 220 / € 195
Xiaomi Redmi Note-5 (2017) Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Specs, News, and Updates
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 5.5 inches display
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Multitouch – MIUI 9.0
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Adreno 308
- MicroSD Card Slot up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 32GB, 3GB – 32GB, 4GB – 64GB, 4GB
- 16MP Main Camera, f/2.2, Dual LED flash
- Camera Sensors Sony IMX 234
- 13MP Front Facing Camera, f/2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB Type-C Port
- Fingerprint Scanner (Front Mounted)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Quick Charging QuickCharge 3.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh Battery
- Expected Price By Version: 3GB, 32GB – $ 175 / € 155, 4GB, 32GB – $ 205 / € 180, 4GB, 64GB – $ 220 / € 195
- Expected Release Date: September 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this page is 100% accurate. Read more