New Xiaomi Mi Note 3 2017 revealed concept design with Full Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs
With the release date of the second generation smartphone Mi Max out, as the network is already actively rumors about a new device Xiaomi Mi Note 3, as well as its approximate specifications. Most recently he appeared on the internet rendering of the future of the smartphone.
At render clearly visible display with curved edges, a fingerprint scanner on the back panel and the two main chambers (presumably to 23MP each) on the back. Regarding exemplary specifications coming smartphone, then, according to rumors, it will be equipped with an eight Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with a graphics accelerator Adreno 540, 8GB RAM, the battery capacity of 4800 mAh and expandable to 128GB internal drive.
First look at the Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Introducing new upcoming smartphone Xiaomi Mi Note 3 2017 concept by Science and Knowledge YouTube famous channel. Mi Note 3 will come with 5.8 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 23MP rear dual camera, dual LED tone flash with 4K video recording and 16MP front camera. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 2017 phone equipped Qualcomm snapdragon 835 Processor.
Xiaomis upcoming flagship Mi Note 3 2017 has 6-8GB of RAM, 64-128GB internal memory and work performed under OS android 7.0 Nougat. Mi Note 3 Xiaomi equipped 4800 mAh non removable Li-Ion battery with fast ultra charging, support USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and 3.5 mm audio jack and fingerprint scanner mounted on back panel. Mi Note 3 release date is expected Q4, 2017 and price is expected about $610.
It should be borne in mind that all this is nothing more than rumors and published renderer is not official. When will the announcement officially of a new device – is not confirmed.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 2017 Full Phone Specifications, Features and Characteristics
- NETWORK Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 5.8 Inches Display
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels, Multitouch, MIUI 8.0/ 8.2
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot N/A
- 6-8GB Of RAM, 64-128GB ROM
- 23MP Main Dual Camera, Dual-LED (Dual Tone) Flash, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus
- 1/2.6″ sensor size, 1 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0, autofocus
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- USB Type-C 2.0, reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (Rear Mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4800 mAh battery
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price Expected $610
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Release Date Expected Q4, 2017
Source: Science and Knowledge