Smartphone Vivo NEX 3S 5G with Snapdragon 865, Wi-Fi 6 and frameless display
Vivo introduced the “charged” version of the flagship smartphone NEX 3. In addition to the S prefix in the title (Vivo NEX 3s 5G), the gadget got a 5G modem, fast LPDDR5, and UFS 3.1 memory, as well as an original design without cutouts in the display and hardware buttons on the case.
The so-called “screen-waterfall” has become a key visual feature of the Vivo NEX 3S: a 6.89-inch Super AMOLED matrix with a resolution of 2256×1080 pixels is bent almost 90 ° on the sides and covers the side faces of the device. At the same time, the novelty can be called a truly frameless device – according to the manufacturer, the smartphone screen occupies 99.6% of the front panel area.
- Choosing a gift with Vivo: what to present on March 8?
- Smartphone Vivo V19 (2020) will receive a quad-camera with a 48-megapixel sensor
- Smartphone Vivo IQOO 3 5G (2020) design and characteristics revealed
- Vivo Nex 3 first look review video with the first waterfall screen
There are no hardware keys on the device’s body – the volume is adjusted and the gadget is turned on using touch-sensitive touch areas on the side faces. To increase the usable area of the display, Vivo refused a cutout for the front 16-megapixel camera and placed it on a retractable module.
The smartphone is built on the basis of the flagship mobile platform Snapdragon 865 and is equipped with 8 or 12 GB of RAM standard LPDDR5 in different configurations. The volume of the built-in UFS 3.1 drive is 256 GB. The autonomy of the smartphone meets the battery capacity of 4350 mAh, which supports fast charging technology up to 44 watts.
On the back of the case is a round block of the main camera, represented by three sensors with a resolution of 64, 13 and 13 megapixels. The presence of a telephoto lens allows the device to shoot with a double optical and 20x digital zoom. It is possible to record video in 4K resolution, as well as in Slo-Mo mode with a frame rate of up to 480 fps at a resolution of 1080p.
Vivo NEX 3S Phone Specifications
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.89 “, 2256×1080
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 8/12 GB, LPDDR5
- Built-in memory: 256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (f / 1.8), 13 megapixels (f / 2.2, wide-angle lenses), 13 megapixels (f / 2.48, telephoto lens)
- Front camera: 16 megapixel (f / 2.0) + LED flash
- Battery: 4350 mAh, supports fast charging up to 44 W
- Communication: 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 6, GPS
- OS: Android 10 + FunTouch OS 10
The cost of the Vivo NEX 3S 5G is $ 619 and $ 763 for the configuration of 8/256 GB and 12/256 GB, respectively. The start of sales of the flagship news in black, blue and red colors of the case is scheduled for March 14.