Upcoming Smartphones – The complete and official information of Xiaomi Miui 9 – Nokia 6 – Samsung Galaxy C10 – Apple iPhone 8 from reliable sources.
Inside #01: MIUI 9, Nokia 6, Samsung Galaxy C10 (2017), iPhone 8
In the new issue of Inside: we are talking about all new upcoming smartphones like Xiaomi MIUI 9 starts testing; 6 Nokia in the new color will be available soon; Ming-Chi Kuo predicted the disappearance of the fingerprint scanner on the iPhone 8; lines smartphones Samsung Galaxy C (2017) and Galaxy A (2018) will be equipped with dual chambers. please stay tuned with us for most latest upcoming smartphones on TargetYoutube.
Upcoming Smartphone Xiaomi MIUI 9 begins testing
Xiaomi is working hard on there latest upcoming smartphones, edition MyDrivers announced that Xiaomi company began closed beta testing MIUI 9 on a limited number of devices among the trusted circle of users. It includes developers and testers MIUI 9. In this mode, the system tests and identification of various bugs will last until the end of the month.
MIUI 9 is built on Android 7.0 Nougat and includes an updated user interface, the “Picture-in-Picture” screen sharing and other advantages of the new version of the system. Wide range of users MIUI 9 will be available until the end of August.
Nokia 6 in the new color will be available soon
Company HMD Global Nokia finally confirmed 6 new Copper output in color. New will join already announced a smartphone matt black, white and blue colors. Also rumored to be on sale in 6 colors Nokia Arte Black, but the date of the start of sales is not disclosed.
Nokia 6 equipped with 5,5-inch Full HD-screen glass Gorilla Glass, aluminum housing Snapdragon processor 430, 4GB of RAM, a 16-megapixel main and 8 megapixel front cameras.
Ming-Chi Kuo predicted the disappearance of the fingerprint scanner on the upcoming smartphone iPhone 8
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo stated assumptions regarding the 10 new products in 2017 Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 7S, iPhone 7S Plus.
According to him, the output iPhone 8 with OLED-TV will make Apple the undisputed leader in the market of smartphones frameless, while we are waiting for an important innovation: the complete disappearance of a fingerprint scanner Touch ID, in return for which the device debuts 3D-camera for facial recognition.
10 assumptions Ming-Chi Kuo about iPhone 8 and beyond:
- Apple will introduce in 2017 the three iPhone models: model with OLED-screen diagonal of 5.2 inches (or 5.8 inches, depending on how you interpret the screen diagonal) and models with LCD-screens of 4.7 and 5.5 inches (front panel design will remain the same).
- iPhone 8 OLED-matrix receives the highest ratio of display area to the front of all the other smart phones. In devayse debuts virtual button “Home” without fingerprint recognition function.
- 8 iPhone with OLED-matrix supports 3D-recognition of the user’s face and makes high quality selfie.
- iPhone 8 with the OLED-matrix and the 5.5-inch iPhone 7S Plus with LCD-panel will have 3 GB of DRAM for dual rear camera. At the 4.7-inch iPhone 7S remain the only camera and 2 GB of DRAM.
- All models in 2017 receive 64 or 256 GB of ROM.
- All models are equipped with a 2017 connector Lightning.
- iPhone 8 different stereo enhanced sound.
- 8 iPhone with OLED will offer a smaller variety of body colors in comparison with the iPhone and 7S 7S Plus.
- iPhone 8 will go into mass production in October and November, iPhone 7S and 7S Plus – in August and September. Announcement of all devices in September.
- Deliveries of all three models in 2017 will amount to 80-85 million units, divided proportionally between gadgets with OLED and LCD-screens.
It is possible that the supply of iPhone 8 may be delayed due to problems with the OLED-matrix, whose production will be released at the desired level only to the first half of 2018. Note that Ming-Chi Kuo is one of the most reputable Apple insiders in the world, so it is likely that we really truthful information about the future, “apple” updates.
Upcoming Smartphones lines Samsung Galaxy C (2017) and Galaxy A (2018) will be equipped with dual cameras
Samsung Galaxy Note8 could become the first South Korean company’s handheld device equipped with dual rear camera. However, this option Samsung circulate to other devices including Galaxy C line (2017) and Galaxy A (2018). We already know that the first neflagmanskim gadget Samsung dual rear camera will be the Galaxy C10 on the Snapdragon chip 660.
In addition, Samsung will release an advanced smartphone Galaxy C10 Plus is also a dual camera. Smartphones Galaxy C10 will replace the existing Galaxy C9 Pro. First it was thought that the Galaxy C10 to hit the market before Galaxy Note8 release, but work on the flagship of the Samsung considered more important than the average person of devices.
Upcoming Smartphones lines Samsung Galaxy C (2017) and Galaxy A Features and Specs
Samsung Galaxy C7 and Galaxy C5 Pro (2017) also come with two main chambers. Inside will be installed Snapdragon processor 660 or the Snapdragon 630. By the way, inexpensive model Galaxy J7 (2017) with model number SM-J7310 for the Chinese market could become the first member of its series with two camera modules on the rear panel. One of the first vehicles in 2018 with a dual camera on the Samsung smartphone will be three subflagmanskoy line Galaxy A (2018) – A3, A5, A7.