SONY Xperia XZ1 (2017) Revealed Concept Design With Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Specs, Rumors and Characteristics
Exactly in a week, Sony will introduce its new flagship series Xperia XZ1, leaks on which arise on the web more often. So, yesterday the prices of Sony Xperia XZ1 and Xperia XZ1 Compact became known, and today the same source published a pack of high-quality renderers of the older version in two colors – black and pink (just those mentioned in the previous post).
The design of the Sony Xperia XZ1 2017 smartphone corresponds to the previous models of the series, but it has some cosmetic differences in the form of a strip design with additional modules accompanying the camera. Let’s also pay attention to the NFC module built into this very strip. The display shows the date – September 1. It is expected that on this day the pre-order for novelties in Europe will be launched.
Many high-quality renders Sony Xperia XZ1 in two colors
Recall, the Sony Xperia XZ1 is credited with a 5.2 “Full HD display, a Snapdragon 835 chipset, 4 GB of RAM, 64-128GB of ROM, a 23-megapixel Motion Eye-rear camera and a 13-megapixel printer module, a fingerprint scanner side mounted, On 3750 mAh and Android 8.0 Oreo “out of the box.” The official premiere will be held on August 31 at IFA 2017.
Sony Xperia XZ1 2017 price and release date are not officially disclosed but it is expected that the smartphone will launch in the end of August or September 2017 and its expected price is around the US $710.
Sony Xperia XZ1 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, Rumors, and Characteristics
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- 5.2 Inches Display
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Multitouch Up To 10 Fingers
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Triluminos display
- X-Reality Engine
- OS Android 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 64/128GB, 4GB Of RAM
- 23MP Main Camera, f/2.0, 24mm, EIS (gyro) laser autofocus, LED flash
- 13MP Front Camera, 2160p, HDR
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (USB Host)
- Sensors Fingerprint (Side-Mounted)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery
- Expected Price: US $710
- Expected Release Date: September 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…