Oppo introduced the F15: a middling with a 6.4 “screen, a quad camera, and an on-screen fingerprint scanner
Oppo launched the F15 in the Indian market, the company’s latest smartphone in the F series, which is essentially a copy of the A91 launched in China, but for the international market. The new Oppo A15 is equipped with a 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED screen, which occupies 90.7% of the front plane; MediaTek Helio P70 chip and 8 GB of RAM.
The rear quad camera includes a 48-megapixel main module and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle macro module, as well as two auxiliary 2-megapixel modules. Also available is a 16-megapixel front camera located in the screen cutout.
- Smartphone OPPO Find X2 (2020) will have record advanced features
- OPPO A91 and A81 Full Phone Specifications, Features, Price and Design
- Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S11+, Huawei P40 Pro and Oppo Find X2 in rival
- Oppo Reno 2.5G with 20x zoom appeared on the network
The fingerprint sensor built into the screen is able to unlock the device in 0.32 seconds – 45% faster than the previous generation; There are slots for two SIM-cards and microSD, a gradient finish on the back panel and a 4000 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 high-speed charging (50% of the battery is replenished in 30 minutes).
Oppo F15 specifications include:
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5;
- MediaTek Helio P70 12nm single-chip system – 4 Cortex A73 @ 2.1 GHz cores in conjunction with 4 Cortex A53 @ 2 GHz cores and Mali-G72 MP3 @ 900 MHz graphics;
- 8 GB RAM LPPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB drive, expandable via microSD;
- slot for two SIM cards (nano + nano + microSD);
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 Shell
- Back camera: LED flash; 48-megapixel module with f / 1.7 aperture; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle module at 119 ° with macro photography from 3 cm and aperture f / 2.25; 2-megapixel depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture; 2-megapixel single-lens with aperture f / 2.4;
- 16-megapixel front camera with f / 2 aperture;
- fingerprint sensor integrated in the screen;
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio;
- dimensions: 160.2 × 73.3 × 7.9 mm with a weight of 172 grams;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB-C;
- 4000 mAh battery with support for high-speed 30-W charging VOOC 3.0.
Oppo F15 is already on sale in India’s online stores in Soft Black and White Unicorn colors at a price of Rs 19,990 (about $ 280) and will appear in regular stores on January 24th. When the device enters other markets – it is not clear.