ASUS has released another update for Zenfone 6. The release note says that the focus is on improving the camera experience. The Zenfone 6 has two reversing cameras that rotate thanks to an electric motor. One of the few tricks of the flip camera, which ASUS calls the design of the rearview camera, is that you can turn the cameras to any angle when they are in the default position, move 180 ° and turn to face you.
- ASUS ROG Phone 2: appeared on first ‘live photos’ with characteristics
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX531 Review: Gaming Power and Thin Profile
- Samsung Galaxy A10e and ASUS New Slider Phone became known
The new update improves stability when turning the camera. The following is the complete changelog:
- Improved camera rotation stability
- Add Mobile Manager & Cleanup Launcher shortcut
- EIS Optimized for video recording.
- Super-optimized night-time texture and noise reduction
- Evening color shade in super night mode is removed
- The fixed flip mechanism in panorama mode
- Improved overall system and application stability
- Improved on / off touch sound
- Optimized power consumption
- Optimized translation lines
- The position “Remove the camera” was changed to the first page in the quick settings
- Improved call quality
- The update does not contain security fixes. If you expect it, you will be disappointed.
The update changes the version number to 16.1220.1906.167. ASUS announces that the update will be released in serial numbers. It may take some time for OTA to reach everyone.