Samsung is a leader in the mobile device market in terms of the number of models sold, and it helps it with all sorts of tricks. At the same time, year after year, it “throws” users of its expensive smartphones for updates, but they continue to buy electronic devices for it, giving huge amounts of money for them, overpaying for a brand, or air, for whom it is easier to think. Although now Google is already preparing for the release of the final stable version of Android 10.0 Q, which will be released in less than one month, in the first half of August, there is one huge nuance. The fact is that the South Korean corporation did not even begin to test it.
In practice, this may mean that the Android 10.0 Q operating system will be released for smartphones not earlier than December 2019, and this is at its best. However, only some models will be updated to it, and most of these will receive a new OS only in the first half of 2020.
The insane price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 shocked all customers
Foldable smartphone Samsung Galaxy Fold seen a passenger in the subway
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will be more expensive than its predecessor
This means that waiting for this event will have at least six months, and possibly longer. However, according to SamMobile, which had previously been right in its data, Samsung decided to leave even the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 without the latest platform for mobile devices, that is, the flagships of the recent past, as they were released to the market in 2017.
Why Samsung leaves its smartphones without updates is an open question, which it cannot answer for almost ten years now. Nevertheless, it is quite clear to herself that she does this to save resources, because huge amounts of money have to be spent on creating software for a large number of models, including for various regions of the world.
Also, there is a share of marketing in this, because if there are no updates on the old model, the higher the likelihood that its owner wants to buy a new smartphone, he will again allow the South Korean corporation to earn a large amount of money.
It is reported that the new operating system in the face of Android 10.0 Q will get smartphones Galaxy Fold, Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 +, Galaxy S9 / S9 +, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy A9 (2018), Galaxy A7 (2018), Galaxy A6 (2018) / A6 + (2018), Galaxy A80, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A40, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A10, Galaxy J6 / J6 +, Galaxy J8 / J8 +, Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30.
Also, the update should get any other Samsung smartphones that the company will release to the market before the end of this year. At the same time, it is unlikely that a new OS will be installed directly out of the box on any of these. Even the flagship Galaxy Note 10 will not get this right after the release, and this already says a lot.
Samsung’s Exclusive Smartphones Offers
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy S10 4G Phablet (Black) – Discount : 17% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy S10e 4G Phablet 5.8 inch (Black) – Discount : 21% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A60 4G Phablet 6GB RAM 64GB ROM – Discount : 22% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A40s 4G Phablet 5000mAh Battery – Discount : 23% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A9s 4G Phablet 6.3 inch – Discount : 19% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A6s 4G Phablet 6.0 inch – Discount : 22% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A8s 4G Phablet – Discount : 18% OFF
Samsung’s Refurbished Exclusive Smartphones Offers
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5 – Discount : 45% OFF
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 – Discount : 46% OFF
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone – Discount : 44% OFF
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Discount : 45% OFF
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E T560 9.6 inch Tablet PC – Discount : 26% OFF