The network has new details about the prices, features, and release date of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 20 family.
The MySmartPrice resource has published information on the prices of the flagship Galaxy Note 20 smartphones and the fully wireless Galaxy Buds Live headphones, which Samsung, along with other new products, will announce on August 5 at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 virtual event.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra coming with new design and color options
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series: all flagship smartphones will be 5G supported
- Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones will receive larger display in history
- Top 10 Samsung smartphones 2020, rating for price/quality, pros/cons
The new S Pen family of smartphones will include the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Their detailed technical characteristics are already known: you can get acquainted with the equipment of the devices here and here.
So, MySmartPrice announces the preparation of the following versions of the devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 4G with 256 GB of flash memory – 999 euros;
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G with 256 GB of flash memory – 1,099 euros;
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G with 256 GB of flash memory – 1,349 euros;
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G with 512 GB of flash memory – 1,449 euros.
Models with the 5G index will be able to operate in fifth-generation mobile networks. Younger versions will be content with 4G / LTE support.
The Galaxy Note20 will feature a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED FHD + display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a Snapdragon 865 Plus or Exynos 990 SoC. It will get 8GB of RAM and 256GB of flash in Europe, while other markets should access other versions as well.
As for the bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live in-ear headphones, they can be purchased for 189 euros. The novelty will receive the function of active noise reduction with the ability to adjust the sensitivity levels. The battery life will be up to 11 hours.
According to another source, the main camera of the standard version of the series is expected to use three image sensors with a resolution of 64, 12, and 12 megapixels, digital zoom will be 30x.
The phone will also have a 4,300mAh battery with support for fast wired and wireless charging. Samsung Galaxy Note20 will receive NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 6, and AKG stereo speakers.
The presentation of new items is expected at the Galaxy Unpacked event, which will be held on August 5.
There are at least three color options for smartphones and headphones – Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, and Mystic White.