Smartphone OPPO Reno Z with Snapdragon 710 and a sub-screen fingerprint scanner
The company OPPO introduced a new model line of smartphones Reno. The device, called the OPPO Reno Z, became the most affordable gadget in the series and received a dual main camera, a powerful eight-core Qualcomm chipset, and a fast charging battery.
The novelty was equipped with a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a built-in fingerprint scanner, Full HD + resolution and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio screen with a small drop-shaped cutout for the front camera. The design of the back cover with gradient colors is similar to other models of the OPPO Reno line – the lack of a sliding mechanism for the selfie module on the upper face of the case was the key difference.
- Huawei P30 Pro price crashed from $1150 to $130 USD
- Huawei Mate 30 will not run Android Q, it might use something new – CNBC
- Samsung Galaxy A70S will be the world’s first smartphone with a 64-megapixel camera
The device OPPO Reno Z is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 mobile platform with a Kryo 360 processor and Adreno 616 graphics accelerator. The memory capacity of the new product is 6 GB, a 128 GB drive is provided for file storage, and there is no microSD slot.
The dual rear camera of the smartphone is represented by sensors with a resolution of 48 (Sony IMX586) and 5 megapixels, on the front panel there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera. For the autonomy of the device meets the built-in battery with a capacity of 3950 mAh with support for fast charging VOOC 3.0 with a capacity of 20 watts. Works OPPO Reno Z running the Android OS 9.0 Pie with the shell ColorOS 6.0.
OPPO Reno Z Phone Specifications
- Display: AMOLED, 6.4 “, 2340×1080, 19.5: 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- RAM: 6 GB
- Built-in memory: 128 GB
- Main camera: 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586) + 5 megapixel
- Front camera: 32 megapixel
- Battery: 3950 mAh, fast charging (20 W)
- Security: built-in display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC
- Connectors: 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie (ColorOS 6.0)
- Dimensions: 157.3 x 74.9 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
On sale in Europe, a novelty in blue-green and black case colors will arrive in June at a price of $ 215.