The Beast the Nokia 9 with a curved screen showed on new renderings
The network has new renderings of the yet unannounced flagship smartphone Nokia 9 with an edge to edge display. Judging by the video, the new upcoming powerful flagship Nokia 9 will outwardly differ from the previously presented Nokia 8. The Nokia 9 will receive a glass back cover and a curved on the sides display with minimal side frames.
In terms of design, the smartphone Nokia 9 (2017) resembles last year’s [amazon_textlink asin=’B01MU9RKP2′ text=’Huawei Mate 9′ template=’ProductLink’ store=’snk03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6bbe5cdf-a378-11e7-b0d3-33761ed81f2b’] [amazon_textlink asin=’B01MSXDHA7′ text=’Porsche Design’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’snk03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7c7cdc4c-a378-11e7-bfa7-cb0ed8d74eb6′] with the same dual-camera behind. And if all previously released Nokia smartphones were made in the same style, then Nokia 9 stands out significantly against their background.
It is reported that the glass cover in Nokia the 9 is necessary to support the wireless charging function. Also, this will be the first smartphone line with a fingerprint scanner behind.
In terms of technical characteristics, the new Nokia 9 will be a full copy of [amazon_textlink asin=’B075MC8D1T’ text=’Nokia 8′ template=’ProductLink’ store=’snk03-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b540e705-a375-11e7-b6af-c1bacb23ba60′]. It will receive a 5.5-inch QHD display, eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 graphics accelerator. The Nokia 9 the beast equipped 6/8 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB storage, dual 16-megapixel main and 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
Here are the powerful smartphone Nokia 9 for (2017) Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, and Characteristics
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- 5.5 Inches Edge To Edge Display
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540
- MicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 6GB/64GB or 8GB/128GB
- 16MP Rear Dual Camera, f/2.0, laser & phase detection autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 13MP Front Selfie Camera, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, 1.12 µm pixel size, 2160p
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (Rear-Mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3950 mAh Battery
- Expected Price $881
- Release Date: Q4 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source: Science and Knowledge