As part of an online presence, the Nokia brand introduced a scattering of new devices, led by the Nokia 8.3 5G smartphone. This is the first manufacturer’s model to support fifth-generation networks. In addition, the device was equipped with an almost frameless screen, a 64-megapixel camera with Zeiss optics and a capacious battery.
Nokia 8.3 5G received a 6.81-inch PureView-display with Full HD + resolution and HDR support. The screen has thin frames, of which only the bottom is slightly wider than the rest. The 25 megapixel front camera is located in a small hole in the corner – the first time in Nokia devices.
- 2020 Nokia will revive the legendary phone for music lovers
- Nokia 5.2 Designs & Phone Specifications Revealed By Reliable Source.
- Magnificent Nokia 10 PureView 5G: the OnePlus 7T flagship killer
- Smartphone Nokia Edge 2020: The dream of millions
On the back panel, there is a branded round camera block with four lenses and Zeiss optics, as evidenced by the corresponding inscription. The smartphone is capable of taking pictures in resolutions up to 64 megapixels and can capture more information into the frame thanks to ultra-wide-angle optics with a viewing angle of 120 degrees, and Super Pixels technology allows you to get high-quality pictures in low light conditions. Nokia 8.3 5G also supports shooting movies with a “cinema” aspect ratio of 21: 9. In addition, you can add different effects from Zeiss to the captured videos.
The “heart” of the smartphone is the eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, made by the 7-nm process technology. The prefix G in the name indicates the overclocked frequencies in comparison with the usual Snapdragon 765. The Adreno 620 video accelerator is responsible for the graphics.
The processor also features an integrated X52 5G modem, which provides work in fifth-generation networks. The battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh with support for fast charging is responsible for autonomy.
Of the features of Nokia 8.3 5G, it is worth highlighting a separate button for launching Google Assistant on the left side, a fingerprint scanner combined with a power button, a headphone jack, and pure Android.
Nokia 8.3 5G Phone Specifications
- Display: 6.81 “, 2400×1080, 20: 9, HDR support
- Processor: eight-core Snapdragon 765G, Adreno 620 graphics
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB, microSD support up to 400 GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (f / 1.89) + 12 megapixels (f / 2.2, viewing angle 120 °) + 2 megapixels (macro lens) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor)
- Front camera: 24 MP (f / 2.0)
- Battery: 4500 mAh, quick charge 18 W
- Security: rear fingerprint scanner
- Communication: 5G (NSA / SA), Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS, GLONASS, Beidou, NFC
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm
- OS: Android 10 with upgrade to Android 11 and higher
- Optional: Google Assistant Call Button
- Dimensions: 171.9 x 78.56 x 8.99 mm
- Weight: 220g
Nokia 8.3 5G in the color “Polar Night” will be available in the summer of 2020 at an estimated global retail price of € 599 for a model with 6/64 GB of memory and € 649 for a model with 8/128 GB.