Nokia 7 Plus 2018 with frameless display showed on the render
The insiders posted a promo image of Nokia 7 Plus, which shows the design and part of the technical characteristics of the smartphone. The first leaks about it appeared a few months earlier, and a week ago in Geekbench found specifications and an assessment of the performance of Nokia 7 Plus.
Thanks to a fresh leak, a chance to see what the unannounced novelty in black and white colors of the case looks like.
Nokia 7 Plus is similar to the usual version of Nokia 7 but features a dual camera and a 6-inch display with minimal frames.
The new model will receive a Snapdragon 660 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage with support for microSD cards.
A feature of Nokia 7 Plus will be a dual 12MP and 13MP camera with Zeiss optics, 2x optical zoom, aperture f / 2.0, dual autofocus and an application with manual tuning mode.
Nokia 7 Plus 2018 Price and Release Date
The new Nokia 7+ (Plus Version) price and the release date are not officially announced, to be released Nokia 7 Plus officially is expected in -March-April 2018. The expected cost of NOKIA’s next flagship Nokia 7+ the plus version of 2018 will be around €410 Euro, $508 Us dollars, and Rs. 32653 INR (Indian Rupees).
Nokia 7+ (Plus Version) 2018 Phone Specifications
- Front/back Glass, Aluminum Frame
- IP54 Certified – Splash Proof
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- 6-Inches Display
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- GPU Adreno 512
- Memory Card Slot, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 4/6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of Storage
- 13MP +12MP Dual Main Camera, f/1.7, 2x Optical Zoom, Carl Zeiss Optics, Dual-LED Dual-Tone Flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/1.7, 1440p
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-Mounted)
- Fast Battery Charging
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh Battery
- Expected Price: €410 Euro, $508 Us dollars, and Rs. 32653 INR (Indian Rupees)
Please Don’t Forget To Share Your Thoughts About This Video/Article In The Comment Section!
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video/page is 100% accurate. Watch More… Thanks!
Source: Science and Knowledge