Moto X 2017 Known As Motorola Moto X4 Revealed Concept Design and Phone Specifications
Moto X 2017 like called as Motorola Moto X4 appears June 30, according to one version, Motorola, which has become part of Lenovo, could predstavat 30 June 2017 smartphone the Moto X 2017 known as Motorola Moto X4 . Now, however, denied that the user named Andrew Yatim (Andri Yatim) through your account on Twitter.
According to preliminary data, like called Moto X 2017 as Motorola Moto X4 upcoming flagship receives the 5.5-inch display, the new processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 4 GB and 64 GB internal flash memory. Moto X 2017 battery capacity of 3800 mAh with support QuickCharge. There is a metal casing, a fingerprint reader on the front protection against water and dust to standard IP68, laser autofocus main camera.
Metal Moto X4 will debut at the end of the year
Smartphone Moto X 2017 called rumors as Motorola Moto X4 debut in the fourth quarter of 2017, ie in November and December, in time for the holiday selling season. This was reported by the resource profile VentureBeat, citing sources, people familiar with the company’s plans for the Lenovo, whose unit is now Motorola.
According to the another source, the smartphone Moto X 2017 people will know as Motorola Moto X4, is enclosed in a metal housing with a fingerprint scanner, received 5.2-inch resolution Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), instead of 5.5 inch, as previously assumed display, dual main camera 12 + 8 megapixel and 16-megapixel front camera, and runs on Android 7.1 Nougat operating system.
Moto X 2017 Motorola’s new upcoming flagship Moto X 2017 you’ll see soon as Motorola Moto X4 Hardware basis would be eight-processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 4 GB and 64 GB internal flash memory with expandable microSD cards. The battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh that supports Turbo Charging. It is also noted protection against water and dust to IP68 standard. Supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (802.11 ac), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and GLONASS.
Moto X 2017 Known As Motorola Moto X 2017 Full Phone Specifications, Features and Characteristics
- NETWORK Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof – over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 5.2 inches display
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density), Multitouch
- Protection To be confirmed
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, Adreno 508
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- 3-4GB Of RAM, 32-64GB ROM
- 12MP+8MP Main Dual Camera, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 16MP Front Camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, USB Type C
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fast battery charging, Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Disclaimer. We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% correct. Read More…
Source: Science and Knowledge