Meizu introduced the new 16Xs smartphone based on the Snapdragon processor. The new smartphone Meizu 16Xs has received a productive iron filling, a fingerprint scanner built into the screen and a capacious battery with support for fast charging.
The smartphone is equipped with a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED-display, Full HD + resolution, which occupies 90.29% of the front panel area. Like the previous model of the line, the device did without cutouts for the front camera, the module of which is located in the upper frame. For unlocking the device corresponds to the subscreen fingerprint scanner.
Meizu 16Xs is based on the eight-core Snapdragon 675 mobile processor with the support of the Adreno 612 graphics accelerator and 6 GB of RAM.
Depending on the modification, the capacity of the built-in storage device is 64 or 128 GB, the capacity of the battery with support for fast charging is 4000 mAh.
The triple main camera consists of a main 48-megapixel sensor and two auxiliary cameras with 8 and 5 megapixels. Allow self-module with the function of the fast unlocking face – 16 megapixels.
The smartphone did not receive a 3.5-mm headphone jack – as an alternative, the vendor introduced the EP2C Type-C branded headset with a built-in DAC. Works Meizu 16Xs running Android 9.0 Pie with the shell Flyme OS 7.
Meizu 16Xs Phone Specifications and Characteristics
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.2 “, 2232×1080
- Chipset: Snapdragon 675, 2.0 GHz, Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 6 GB
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB
- Main camera: 48 megapixel (Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1, f / 1.7, 0.8 microns), PDAF, + 8 megapixel (f / 2.2, viewing angle 118.8 °) + 5 megapixel (f / 1.9)
- Front camera: 16 megapixel (f / 2.2)
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 18 W fast charge
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie (Flyme OS 7)
- Dimensions: 152 x 74.4 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
Meizu 16Xs in black, blue, orange and white colors of the case is already available for pre-order in China for $ 245 for version 6/64 GB, modification 6/128 GB costs $ 289. Headset EP2C Type-C manufacturer estimated at $ 18. Sales of new items will start on June 10.
Source: Phone Arena