LG V30 OFFICIAL Design 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, and Characteristics
Smartphone LG V30 appeared on the renderers and video
Resource MySmartPrice published a compilation of renders and video with a 3D-presentation of the forthcoming flagship smartphone LG V30, which has not yet been officially introduced but rumors say this design is official. The source material was Concept Creator, founder, and editor of the Concept Creator YouTube channel resource, known for the organization of leaks through the Concept Creator.
Read More : LG Q6 Q6+ Q6α Officially Announced
Renders confirm an earlier message that the LG V30 will lose the main feature of the LG V series – an auxiliary display that complements the main screen.
The auxiliary display above the main one became a kind of a visiting card for LG V10, presented a couple of years ago, and last year’s V20. Instead of such a “division of duties,” the smartphone LG V30 will receive one large OLED screen in almost the entire front panel with an aspect ratio of 18: 9, like that of the flagship LG G6. According to the source, the diagonal of the LG V30 screen will reach 6 inches. The size of the smartphone will LG V30 be 151.4 x 75.2 x 7.4 mm. On the back, there is a double camera and a fingerprint scanner. Also, the smartphone LG V30 provides a wireless charging.
As expected, the LG V30 will also boast a top Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 4 or 6 GB of operating and 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB of internal flash memory.
Check Also : LG G6 Mini-LG Q6 Confirmed Benchmark Results
The debut LG V30 is expected at a press conference on August 31 for the opening of the IFA 2017 exhibition, which will be held from 1 to 6 September in Berlin. LG plans to take pre-orders LG V30 within a week or two in South Korea before the start of sales. The LG V30price on the Korean market should be about 699 US dollars for the version with 64 GB of built-in flash memory.
LG V30 OFFICIAL 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, and Characteristics
- NETWORK Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- P-OLED capacitive touchscreen
- 6.0 Inches Display
- Resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels (~537 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant
- Secondary display
- OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot microSD up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 64GB, 4 GB RAM or 128GB, 6GB RAM
- 13MP Main Dual Camera, f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF, 13 MP (f/2.4, no AF), dual-LED flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Expected Price $699
- Expected Release Date: September 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this description/video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source : Science and Knowledge