Smartphone LG Q70 is available in Mirror Black for around $ 450
LG today announced its new Q-series smartphone, the presentation of the LG Q70 took place in South Korea. The novelty has become the successor to the smartphone LG Q60, which was presented at the Mobile World Congress earlier this year.
LG Q70 got a 6.4-inch screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 single-chip system, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal flash memory. There is also a slot for microSD memory cards with a maximum capacity of up to 2 TB.
- The new LG V60S and K50S Moniker before IFA 2019
- LG Z-Fold 2019: the new dual-fold smartphone from South Korean giant
- The premiere of the LG G8x ThinQ smartphone is expected at IFA 2019
The main camera has three modules with a resolution of 32, 13 and 5 megapixels. There are an ultra-wide-angle camera and a scene depth sensor. In the upper left corner of the display, there is a hole for the front camera, whose resolution is 16 megapixels.
The smartphone received a Quad DAC amplifier, as well as a rugged performance in accordance with the requirements of the American military standard MIL-STD-810G. It has a special button for launching the Google Assistant personal assistant, as well as a fingerprint scanner installed on the rear panel.
The equipment includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, and USB-C modules. The device runs on the Android 9 Pie operating system out of the box, and the battery has a capacity of 4000 mAh and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
The main technical specifications of the LG Q70 are as follows:
- 6.4-inch screen Full Vision Full HD + (2310 × 1080, 18.5: 9);
- 2-GHz Snapdragon 675 chip with Adreno 612 graphics;
- 4 GB of RAM and a 64-GB drive with microSD support up to 2 TB;
- Android 9 Pie;
- support for two SIM cards;
- 32-megapixel rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture and LED flash; 13-megapixel 120 ° ultra-wide-angle secondary camera; 5MP depth sensor;
- 16-megapixel front camera;
- fingerprint sensor;
- dimensions of 162.1 × 76.8 × 8.3 mm with a weight of 198 grams;
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound;
- compliance with the MIL-STD 810G standard, Google Assistant button;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C;
- 4000 mAh battery with QC 3.0 fast charge support.
The LG Q70 is available in Mirror Black for around $ 450. It will go on sale on September 6.
A source: Gizmochina