LG G7 (2018) Revealed Concept Design With Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs and Characteristics
Introducing new upcoming smartphone LG G7 (2018) concept of Science and Knowledge YouTube famous channel. The G series next flagship named LG G7 (2018) may come with 5.8 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, always-on display and resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels. The new LG smartphone G7 phone has 19MP rear dual camera with dual LED flash tone and 13MP front camera.
The new flagship equipped Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and Adreno 540, 4-6GB of RAM and 128-256GB internal memory and work performed under OS Android 8.0. Using longer for watching movies or playing your HD songs, it is equipped 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po battery with fastest wireless charging, fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0). LG’s new smartphone G7 (2018) supports USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, 3.5 mm audio jack and equipped sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint scanner rear mounted.
LG G7 Price and Release Date
The price and release date of the new flagship is not officially disclosed, but it is expected that the gadget will launch in Q1 2018, and expected price is about $920.
LG G7 (2018) has an amazing display and beautiful design, the device has 19MP dual camera that allows shooting high-definition photos and videos.
Please Note: All the information about LG G7 (2018) in the video content and description is unofficial and conceptual, there is not any confirmed information from the official source.
LG G7 (2018) 2018 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, and Characteristics
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 5.8 Inches Display
- Resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dolby Vision/HDR11 compliant
- Always-on display
- LG UX 7.0 UI
- OS Android 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot microSD up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 4-6GB of RAM
- 128-256GB ROM
- 19MP Main Dual Camera, f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis – Dual-LED flash
- 13MP Front Camera, f/2.2
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Fastest Wireless Charging
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
- Expected Price $920
- Expected Release Date Q1 2018
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…