At today’s press conference, iQOO Vivo officially released the iQOO Pro 5G mobile phone. Some of the features of this smartphone include support for dual network 5G + 4G and Snapdragon 855+ SoC. In addition, this device is considered the cheapest 5G smartphone on the market. The price is especially interesting because iQOO Pro 5G includes gaming features. Obviously, iQOO has done a good job integrating the gaming capabilities of 5G +, while maintaining low prices. Let’s look at the details of this smartphone.
Design and Appearance
In terms of appearance, the back of the 3D glass is inspired by the micro-arc design. This, along with the “four turns” effect (a curve on all four sides), was inspired by Le Mans headlights. The iQOO Pro 5G smartphone also has ultra-fast track texture, stunning track lights and optimized pitch. They show a huge development in the design of iQOO Pro. This device is available in three color options. These include LeMans Blue, Racing Black, and Phantom Blue.
Display and Connection
This device uses a 6.41-inch screen with Super AMOLED water drops with a screen share of 91.7%. IQOO has a built-in fingerprint sensor on the screen. The detection range also increased compared to the previous generation, and the dynamic range increased by 30%.
- Vivo, Xiaomi, and OPPO will launch combine “File Transfer” service
- Vivo iQOO Pro 5G (2019) Full Phone Specifications and Teaser Revealed
- Vivo New Smartphone: with a huge battery and triple rear camera
On the network side, iQOO Pro supports 5G 5G networks and uses the 5G 6 antenna design. Thus, this smartphone increases the average value of “4 5G antennas” to 6. This greatly improves the performance of the iQOO Pro 5G antenna. Most 5G antennas are located on the top of the mobile phone. This ensures that the 5G signal is virtually unbroken by the human hand. In addition, iQOO Pro 5G also supports dual standby 5G + 4G cards. This means that this smartphone can also work with a 4G connection if there is no 5G network.
In terms of Wi-Fi, the iQOO Pro 5G supports the new Net Turbo network acceleration technology and Dual Wi-Fi acceleration technology. This ensures that you can intelligently switch between Wi-Fi and 5G. This compensates for the accelerated functions of the network assistant.
Hardware and Autonomy
In terms of hardware configuration, the iQOO Pro 5G mobile phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. The processor operates at a frequency of up to 2.96 GHz, and the capacity of the Adreno 640 graphics processor has been increased by 15%. In addition, this device has up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory. UFS 3.0 high-speed flash provides 85% faster read speeds than UFS 2.1.
As for the battery, the iQOO Pro 5G has a 4,500mAh battery to maintain the light. This battery supports 44W fast charging and superconducting cooling of carbon fibers with a thermal conductivity that is 10 times (or more) from normal materials. With this technology, power consumption leaves a cool device. Fast charging provides up to 50% in 17 minutes, up to 80% in 30 minutes and up to 100% in 50 minutes.
In the camera department, the iQOO Pro 5G is equipped with a 48-megapixel main sensor IMX 582. This sensor supports Super Night Scene 2.0. It also has an ultra-wide 120 ° lens and a super macro lens with a focal length of 2.5 cm. The new iQOO flagship promises more AI-scene (AI-portrait) to provide a better and more intelligent image.
In terms of sound, the iQOO Pro 5G has a Hi-Fi ID card (Sony Hi-Res Audio certification). A 3.5mm headphone jack is a standard independent Hi-Fi chip. In addition, the iQOO Pro comes standard with iQOO headphones for 299 yuan ($ 42). Headphone jack L-shaped.
As for games, iQOO Pro has been optimized as follows:
- Monster Touch Pressure Sensor Button: Provides better and more realistic gameplay. This can be done with the original design of the original protective cover with three or four finger connection.
- Game Space 2.0: Updated new Magic Box visual feature. Now it has a powerful e-sports mode, a hover mode, a picture-in-picture mode for games, a non-game interference mode and other convenient functions.
- Its professional 4D Game Shock 3.0 linear motor offers a much better experience. It makes the game more real.
- Monster Halo Cool Lighting Effect 2.0: Scenes can be adjusted with this smartphone. Users can choose color, mode, frequency, etc. The lighting effect.
- Game Anti-Howl + Game Changer: This makes voice chat clearer even when the game is still active. With the echo sounder, you can also make changes to the sound in the game.
Price and Availability
IQOO Pro is available in several versions
- iQOO Pro 4G version (8 GB + 128 GB) – 3198 yuan ($452)
- iQOO Pro 4G version (12 GB + 128 GB) – 3498 yuan ($492)
- iQOO Pro 5G version (8 GB + 128 GB) – 3798 yuan ($536)
- iQOO Pro 5G version (8 GB + 256 GB) – 3998 yuan ($565)
- iQOO Pro 5G version (12 GB + 128 GB) – 4098 yuan ($579)
This is by far the cheapest 5G phone. Remember that the 5G version also supports the 4G network. As for the release time, iQOO Pro 4G will be online tonight at 9:00 and will be officially sold out at 0:00 on August 29th. The 5G version will be pre-sold at 0:00 on August 23 on all major e-commerce platforms. The first official sale of the flagship smartphone will take place on September 2.