Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design, First Look, Phone Specifications, Price And Release Date, News and Updates
Smartphone Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design received QHD AMOLED, Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design was launch in January 2017, now Huawei is going to launch latest version of Porsche Design (named: Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design), it expected that newer Porsche Design will officially launch in the end of this year or early 2018.
Along with the smartphone Mate 10 Porsche Edition, which can be found here in detail, Huawei introduced the award-winning Mate 10 Porsche Design, which will be released in a limited series.
Briefly, recall the main characteristics of smartphone Mate 10 Porsche Design. This is a 5.9-inch Full HD screen (2880 × 1440 pixels), a HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor, 6/8 GB of RAM, a flash module with a capacity of up to 128/256 GB. It is also expected that the smartphone Mate 10 Porsche Design will come with the dual main camera (16 Mp + 23 megapixel) and a front camera with a 13-megapixel sensor.
Model Mate 10 Porsche Design is somewhat more compact – it has an AMOLED screen with a diagonal of 5.9 inches. At the same time, the resolution is 2560 × 1440 pixels compared to the usual version of Huawei Mate 10, which corresponds to the QHD format. Moreover, the smartphone Mate 10 Porsche Design screen is wider than Mate 10.
The heart of the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design is the already mentioned Kirin 970 processor with eight cores (Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) respectively. The Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design carries on board 6/8 GB of RAM and a flash module with a capacity of 128/256 GB (Micro SD card slot up to 256GB).
Other equipment includes a dual main camera (16 Mp + 23 Mp), a 13-megapixel camera for video telephony and self-shooting, Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac adapters and Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C port, dactyloscopic sensor in the front and a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh.
The smartphone has an operating system Android 8.0 (Oreo) with an add-on Emotion UI (EMUI) 6.0. Sales of Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design will begin near the end of the year and the price can rise up to $1000.
Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design 2017 First Look, Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, and Characteristics
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- 5.9 inches display
- Resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels (~546 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- EMUI 6.0
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 970
- MicroSD Card Slot, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 6GB/128GB or 8GB/256GB
- 23 MP + 16 MP Rear Dual Camera, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 13MP Front Camera
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Fast battery charging
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh Battery
- Price Can Rise Up To $1000
- Expected Release Date Q4 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source: Science and Knowledge