Huawei appointed the announcement of Mate 10 on October 16
At the IFA 2017, which takes place from 1 to 6 September in Berlin, Huawei officially announced the date of the announcement of its next flagship smartphone, Huawei Mate 10.
A smartphone under this name will debut at the event, which will be held October 16, 2017, in Munich. In addition, Huawei once again confirmed the use of Huawei Mate 10 powerful proprietary processor Kirin 970.
According to earlier leaks, Huawei Mate 10 will become the owner of a frameless display almost in the entire front panel like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 +. It is possible, Huawei Mate 10 will use a 6 or 6.3-inch Full Active screen, not so long ago presented by Japanese company JDI. This screen provides a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18: 9. Also, the smartphone Huawei Mate 10 is attributed to a 20MP+12MP dual camera with the possibility of 3D-scanning and functions of augmented reality, 6-8GB of RAM and a 4000 mAh battery.
According to Bruce Lee, vice president of Huawei and head of mobile phones, Huawei Mate 10 will receive the top-end chip Kirin 970, as well as a large display with a compact package. He also noted the fast charging of SuperCharge and the “outstanding” performance and running time.
Huawei Mate 10 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, Rumors, and Characteristics
- NETWORK Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.3 Inches Display
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels (~522 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- EMUI 6.0
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 970
- MicroSD Card Slot Up To 256 GB
- 6GB-128GB or 8GB-256GB
- 20MP+12MP Rear Dual Camera, Dual-LED (dual tone) Flash
- 13MP Front Camera
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Infrared Port
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Fast battery charging
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
- Expected Price: 660 US dollars
- Release Date Q4 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source: Science and Knowledge