HTC Wildfire X: a smartphone with a triple camera and an Helio P22 processor
HTC just launched Wildfire X, the company’s latest smartphone in the Wildfire series. Taiwanese company HTC has announced a mid-range smartphone Wildfire X, which runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
The device is equipped with a 6.22-inch diagonal display. An HD + format panel with a resolution of 1520 × 720 pixels was applied. A small drop-shaped cutout is provided at the top of this screen: here is the front camera based on an 8-megapixel sensor.
In the back of the case, there is a triple main camera. It combines sensors with 12 million, 8 million and 5 million pixels. An LED flash is provided.
- HTC new smartphone 2019 with a notch teases on the network
- LG NEW Smartphone, HTC Zero, Moto One Action and More…
- Introducing HTC U12 Plus – Live on the EDGE!!!
The basis is the processor MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762). This chip includes eight ARM Cortex-A53 cores with a clock frequency of up to 2.0 GHz, an IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphics accelerator and an LTE cellular modem.
Buyers will be able to choose between versions of Wildfire X with 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM. In the first case, the capacity of the flash drive is 32 GB, in the second – 128 GB. Additionally, a microSD card can be installed.
Dimensions are 156.7 × 74.94 × 7.95 mm, weight – 172 g. The battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh is responsible for the power.
Among other things, it is worth highlighting the rear fingerprint scanner, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 wireless adapters, a GPS / GLONASS receiver, a USB Type-C port, and an FM tuner.
HTC Wildfire X Phone Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) 19:9 display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25um pixel size, LED flash, 8MP camera for 2x Lossless Optical Zoom and 8x Hybrid Zoom, 5MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera, 86-degree FoV
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.94×7.95mm; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- 3300mAh (typical) built-in battery with 10W charging
A source: phonearena