The network has revealed concept design of the smartphone HTC U12
Smartphone HTC U11 very successfully launched in the market, its sales are higher than those of its predecessors, HTC M9 and HTC 10. In addition, the gadget was the most powerful in the test of AnTuTu in May 2017.
The web has already appeared rumors about a new flagship smartphone HTC U12, which should be released only next year.
HTC U12 should get a 5.9-inch display with 4K resolution, which will be bent at the sides, and the top and bottom are limited by thin frames. On the upper frame, there is a place for a loudspeaker and a compact camera with a resolution of 16 megapixels located under the display.
The upcoming smartphone HTC U12 will come with the 19MP+16MP rear dual camera, as the uncrystallized system will perform yet unannounced Snapdragon 845. The amount of RAM is 6/8 GB, the capacity of the flash drive will be 128/256 GB.
At the bottom, there are two loudspeakers JBL, the smartphone HTC U12 will have a 3.5mm audio jack. It is worth adding that this is unofficial information, so in fact the device can turn out completely different.
Judging by the images, U12 will not look like U11. The device will receive a 5.9-inch display with a resolution of 4K, a self-camera for 16 MP and also a dual main camera. The material of manufacture, in this case, is metal, and glass, as in the case of HTC U11 and HTC U Ultra.
The concept involves the use of a Snapdragon 845 chip, 6/8 GB of RAM and a 128/256 GB drive.
HTC U12 price and the release date is not officially announced, it is expected that smartphone will launch early in the next year.
Here are the powerful smartphone HTC 12 for (2017) Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, and Characteristics
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified – dust and water resistant
- Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- 5.9 Inches Display (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- 7nm Technology
- 30% More Performance Than Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540
- MicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 6GB/128GB or 8GB/256GB
- 19+16MP Rear Dual Camera, f/1.6, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 16MP Front Selfie Camera, f/1.7, 30% Compact (Minimum Display Usage)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint Scanner (inside-display)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fast Battery Charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4150 mAh battery
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this page/video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source: Science and Knowledge