In less than a month, the Galaxy Unpacked event will feature the high-end Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series. It is expected that a new launch date for the Galaxy Fold will be announced in the same period. Immediately after this, we will probably again wait for the Galaxy S11. Usually, the S-series is just a boring flagship, but if these new views are correct, we might be surprised.
Now Samsung annually registers a large number of patents to protect future designs and technologies of smartphones. Sometimes projects are so futuristic that actual market entry will take years or never take place. This time, however, the Korean manufacturer registered a design that seems a bit easier to implement. It seems a very effective solution to put a larger display in your pocket.
- These smartphones will accurately upgrade to Android 10.0 Q
- Foldable smartphone Samsung Galaxy Fold seen a passenger in the subway
- Samsung Galaxy A100: a completely new gen. frameless smartphone
Unfortunately, because it is a design, it does not contain a detailed description that answers the question of how this smartphone can be pulled out. The pictures show that the Galaxy S11 screen on the right side is enlarged. The frame around the screen is also partially shifted, leaving the flexible screen well protected from external influences.
Earlier this month, LetsGoDigital also announced a Samsung pull-out smartphone. However, this model can be pulled in two directions, this time the screen area is enlarged only on the right side. Technically, this will probably be much easier to achieve, including because a smaller screen should be kept in a small package.
There is a possibility that this design also uses a rail mechanism that supports a flexible display. A striking feature of this design is the camera system with a pinhole in the center. Therefore, this part of the screen cannot move. Since the screen can only be pushed to the right, the remaining surface of the screen is probably also stored in the housing on the right side and, possibly, rolling on the pipe.
The rear camera has been moved to the upper right corner. This makes sense in view of the expandable display. The retractable screen ensures that the camera system cannot be located on the left side – as is likely the case with the Touch 10, this is the first Samsung smartphone with a pinhole camera in the middle.
The patent does not specify how many lenses are used. For 3D rendering, LetsGoDigital chose a similar configuration that Samsung currently uses for its high-end models. It was a pretty good look at the company’s future, and if so, this could be Samsung’s most interesting launch in a long time.
Samsung’s Exclusive Smartphones Offers
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy S10 4G Phablet (Black) – Discount : 17% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy S10e 4G Phablet 5.8 inch (Black) – Discount : 21% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A60 4G Phablet 6GB RAM 64GB ROM – Discount : 22% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A40s 4G Phablet 5000mAh Battery – Discount : 23% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A9s 4G Phablet 6.3 inch – Discount : 19% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A6s 4G Phablet 6.0 inch – Discount : 22% OFF
- Get Here Samsung Galaxy A8s 4G Phablet – Discount : 18% OFF
Samsung’s Refurbished Exclusive Smartphones Offers
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5 – Discount : 45% OFF
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 – Discount : 46% OFF
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone – Discount : 44% OFF
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Discount : 45% OFF
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E T560 9.6 inch Tablet PC – Discount : 26% OFF
A source: LetsGoDigital