The prices of Apple’s iPhone 12 family revealed on the network. If the cost rises, then not much. Also, the new updates about the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are revealed on the network.
OLED screens, 5G modems, and Apple’s 5nm A14 SoCs will all be in the new iPhone 12, and all of these are bound to weigh on the price. At the same time, according to rumors, the cost of the iPhone 12 should have remained at about the same level as its predecessor. And according to new data, everything will be so.
- Smartphone Apple iPhone 12e (2021): the new cheapest iPhone coming soon
- New Apple iPhone 12 may be one of the cheapest in history
- Apple iPhone 12: charging removed from the smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Apple iPhone 12 Pro – Early Comparison
An insider revealed the cost of all versions of all representatives of the new line. It is impossible to confirm or deny these data at the moment, so you can just take them into account. At the same time, the previous leaks promised about the same price level – with the only difference that the price of only basic models was called and not all versions with all memory options.
So, the prices are as follows:
- iPhone12 (5.4-inch) – 64GB – $ 699
- iPhone12 (5.4-inch) – 128GB – $ 749
- iPhone12 (5.4-inch) – 256GB – $ 849
- iPhone12 Max (6.1-inch) – 64GB – $ 799
- iPhone12 Max (6.1-inch) – 128GB – $ 849
- iPhone12 Max (6.1-inch) – 256GB – $ 949
- iPhone12 Pro (6.1-inch) – 128GB – $ 1049
- iPhone12 Pro (6.1-inch) – 256GB – $ 1149
- iPhone12 Pro (6.1-inch) – 512GB – $ 1349
- iPhone12 Pro Max (6.7-inch) – 128GB – $ 1149
- iPhone12 Pro Max (6.7-inch) – 256GB – $ 1249
- iPhone12 Pro Max (6.7-inch) – 512GB – $ 1449
The official presentation of the future iPhone 12 line and new iPads will be held in October 2020. Also, supply chain sources claim that the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 have no chance of 120Hz screens. We’ll have to be patient. They are expected only in 2022.