The new smartphone Apple iPhone 9 Plus 2018 showed in the video
While the vast majority of analysts and insiders share leaks against the Apple iPhone 9 and iPhone 9 Plus, the resource “Science And Knowledge” YouTube channel found out about Apple’s plans for 2018. According to sources of the publication, Apple agreed to a deal with Samsung to supply OLED-panels for the “iPhone 9” and “iPhone 9 Plus”.
The report states that smartphones Apple iPhone 9 and iPhone 9 Plus will be equipped with large OLED-displays with diagonals of 5.28 and 6.46 inches respectively.
In connection with such plans of the company, it seems quite logical that in the future Apple will continue to equip smartphones with OLED displays. In this regard, the leak from “Science And Knowledge” looks pretty plausible.
However, the size of the iPhone, which is announced in 2018, is very embarrassing. The report says that the iPhone 9 will be released in two models. One will be equipped with a 5.28-inch display, the other – 6.46-inch. If this information is confirmed, then in 2018 Apple plans to seriously change the form factors of its smartphones.
The price and release date is not officially announced, it is expected that the Apple iPhone 9 Plus will be priced at €860 EUR and $1059 US dollars.
Apple iPhone 9 Plus 2018 Phone Specifications
- Front/Back Glass, Aluminum Frame
- IP68 Certified – Dust and Water Resistant
- LED-Backlit IPS LCD
- 6.46-Inches Display
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 Pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Ion-Strengthened Glass, Oleophobic Coating
- Wide Color Gamut Display
- 3D Touch Display
- True-Tone Display
- iOS 12
- Chipset Apple A12
- Apple GPU
- 3/4 GB of RAM
- 64/256 GB of Storage
- 13MP Rear Dual Camera, f/1.8, OIS, 2x Optical Zoom, Quad-LED Dual-Tone Flash
- 13MP Front Camera, f/2.2, 1080p, Face Detection, HDR
- Lightning To 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- USB 2.0, Proprietary Reversible Connector
- Fingerprint Scanner (In-Display)
- Fast Battery Charging
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh Battery
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More… Thanks!
Source: Science And Knowledge