Sony rated smartphones Xperia R1 and R1 Plus, equipped with HD screens and SoC Snapdragon 430, at 215 and 245 US dollars respectively
Sony quite unexpectedly introduced two new smartphones, which at the same time opened a new line. The models are called Sony Xperia R1 and R1 Plus. Let’s start with the fact that these are medium-budget models. The youngest (Xperia R1) is estimated at $ 215, and the senior (Xperia R1 Plus) at $ 245. The second important point is the announcement of new products in India, which is not typical for Sony and, perhaps, points to some changes in the strategy of running this business. On the prospects for the emergence of smartphones in other markets is still unknown, but it is unlikely that they will remain exclusives for this country.
So, the devices Sony Xperia R1 and R1 Plus are very similar to each other. In fact, this is one model in two versions, since the R1 Plus is not bigger, as one might think. Both new products are equipped with screens of a diagonal of 5.2 inches with a resolution of only 1280 x 720 pixels. Both are based on the SoC Snapdragon 430, have 2620 mAh batteries and 13 and 8-megapixel cameras.
You can also note the USB-C port, support for two SIM cards and the existence of black and silver versions. As for the differences, they are in the amount of memory. The younger model has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of flash memory, while the older model has 3 GB and 32 GB, respectively. Dimensions are 146 x 73.2 x 8.89 mm with a mass of 154 g. There are devices running Android 7.0.
Sony Xperia R1 and R1 Plus 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Launch Date, Features, Specs, and Characteristics
- 5.2-inch Display
- Resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB (UFS) storage (R1)
- 3GB RAM with 32GB (UFS) storage (R1 Plus)
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Exmor Sensor, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus
- 8MP front-facing camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM radio
- 2620mAh built-in Battery
- Price and Release Date – R1 $215 – R1 Plus $245 – November 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this videos is 100% accurate. Watch More. Thanks!
Source: Science and Knowledge