OnePlus 6 Flagship For 2018 Revealed Concept Design, OnePlus 6 is Basically Apple iPhone X Killer
OnePlus 5 was introduced just a few months ago and was criticized for a number of reasons. One of them was the external similarity with the Apple iPhone 7 Plus. The Chinese manufacturer copied the design and layout of all elements to little detail. This is especially noticeable in the double chamber on the OnePlus 6 back.
And although OnePlus 5 was introduced quite recently, the network has already begun to leak, relating to its heir. The first OnePlus 6 concept indicates that designers of OnePlus continue to focus on Apple products.
Check Also: Why OnePlus 5 Need 8GB RAM?
As you can see in the video, OnePlus 6 flagship for 2018 can get the same vertical double camera, as in the still announced Apple iPhone X. You can also note the elongated shape of the OnePlus 6 case, which obviously hints at the frameless display with the aspect ratio of 18: 9.
Note that before the official presentation of OnePlus 6 it remains about a year, so there is no guarantee that the device One Plus 6 will look like this.
OnePlus 6 2017 Phone Specifications, Features, Specs, News, and Updates
- NETWORK Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
- Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 5.8 Inches Display
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Adreno 540
- MEMORY Card slot N/A
- 128GB/8GB or 256GB/10GB
- 20MP Main Dual Camera, f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, phase detection autofocus, 1.6x optical zoom, dual-LED flash
- 16MP Front Dual Camera, f/2.0, 20mm, EIS (gyro), 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, Auto HDR
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dirac HD sound
- USB 2.0, Type-C, 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (Inside Display)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Fast battery charging (Dash Charge)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4150 mAh Battery
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source: Science and Knowledge