Huawei Mat 10 Pro 2017 First Look, Design, Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, News and Updates
Front and back panels Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro in the photo, as well as new details about the flagships. The flagship from Huawei, Mat 10 Pro whose presentation will take place expected on October 16, will receive many innovations and improvements. For example, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be protected from dust and water according to the IP68 standard, will acquire a battery with a capacity of at least 4200 mAh with ultra-fast charging.
If in the case of Huawei Mate 10 the main surprise is the Kirin 970 chip, then in the Huawei Mat 10 Pro-version it will be added to the frameless display. Judging by the photo shoot of the front panels of the flagship Huawei Mat 10 Pro, this information gets its next confirmation.
First, Huawei Mate 10 really needs to get a fingerprint scanner on the front surface, but in the case of the Huawei Mat 10 Pro version, reducing the indentation below the display did not leave room for it. Secondly, both flagships are equal in height, but the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is slightly wider than the colleague with the usual matrix.
Simultaneously with a snapshot of the components of future debutants, the network has new information about the characteristics. So, according to the source of Huawei Mate 10 Pro will come with a display diagonal of 5.9 inches and an aspect ratio of 18: 9, a battery of 4200 mAh and will be waterproof to standard IP67.
The Huawei Mat 10 should be offered in three memory options: 4/64 GB at $ 650, 6/128 GB – $ 744 and 6/256 GB – $ 850. Smartphone Huawei Mate 10 Pro will offer a biometric sensor on the rear panel, a display that occupies 90% of the area of the front surface.
The flagship Huawei Mat 10 Pro is available in four versions: 4/64 GB – $ 835, 6/128 GB – $ 941, 6/256 GB – $ 1042 and 8/256 GB – $ 1138.
Huawei Mat 10 Pro 2018 First Look, Design, Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, and Characteristics
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- 5.9 inches display
- Resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels (~546 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- EMUI 6.0
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 970
- MicroSD Card Slot, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 4GB/64GB or 6GB/128GB or 6GB/256GB or 8GB/256GB
- 20 MP + 12 MP Rear Dual Camera, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 12MP Front Camera
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Fast battery charging
- Non-removable Li-Po 42000 mAh Battery
- Price: 4/64 GB – $ 835, 6/128 GB – $ 941, 6/256 GB – $ 1042 and 8/256 GB – $ 1138
- Expected Release Date Q4 2017
Disclaimer: We’re not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More…
Source: Science and Knowledge